Sunday 8 November 2015

How to send me your book(s) for review




I accept books from friends, writers, publishers and bookstores for my weekly review. You can send me any book from anywhere. I always read the first four (pages) of every book I receive and reply under 48hrs of receiving the book whether I will be reviewing it or not (don’t worry, I am 90% sure I will love your book). I appreciate every book I receive and I always tell my readers where to buy them. And yes, you can send as many books as you can!

The reviews are free. I love reading and talking about books and their authors and I think this is an opportunity for writers, publishers and bookstores who want to promote their works before or after they hit the market. It is not necessary you are the author of the book, I love and I appreciate it when you come across a book and say this is a book Wale needs to read! You can also check my reading list for this year.

If after reviewing a book, I can’t get it out of my head, I will interview the author and publish our conversation on my blog. I also practice book photography, who knows, a book may get that perfect shot from me.

Here is my mailing address:

Wale Owoade,
Department of History and International Studies,
University of Ilorin,
P.M.B. 1515,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Nigeria.
Telephone No. +2348062248004.


After posting your package, send an e-mail to waleowoadeonline@gmail.com with the following details and anything you want me to know about the book before I open it:

Title of book(s)
Author(s):
Where to buy the book(s); online and physical stores:
Author’s email address (if available):

As I said, on receiving a book, I read the first four (4) pages and reply.

Don’t say I didn’t tell you, I don’t return books! Hahaha.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?